Thursday, February 26, 2009

Post #2 -If Only...

Ideally, I would have loved to Internship at an Equal Vision Records. Sadly, they're based out of Albany, New York so I don't think that would have worked. The label has had an impressive list of artist's including Converge, Bear vs. Shark, The Fall of Troy, Portugal. The Man, Chiodos, Coheed & Cambria, Circa Survive, and others. They are a label that supports the Hardcore genre of music. During my internship at Equal Vision I would have learned to record, mix, and master songs. I would have also met The Fall of Troy, Portugal. The Man, Converge, and Coheed & Cambria. Within the process I would have become good friends with all of the members of these bands and partied like crazy with them in Albany. During that time I would record a song for the Fall of Troy and get a drum lesson from Andrew Forsman. That would be the life. At the end of it all I would bring all of the above mentioned bands back to Metropolitan and have the most amazing concert ever. I would be the sound guy for half of the show and for the other half would be on stage with the bands and at one point play bass and/or drums with The Fall of Troy.

No comments:

Post a Comment